Par. 1. Conditions for the participation in the online tourism surveys OmniGeo
1. The aim of the online surveys on tourism performed by OmniGeo is probing and collecting opinions of the recipients of the tourist services. Gathered data shall be used for marketing consultancy in the tourism industry.
2. OmniGeo organises periodic Research Projects which aim is to collect preferences, opinions and evaluations of the Internet users in travel services industry. In return for given opinions in the following projects OmniGeo shall allocate Vouchers among the participants for free of charge overnight stays in hotels and other tourist facilities listed in the Catalogue of Hotels on the principles outlined in the terms and regulations.
3. The voucher for participating in the OmniGeo Project shall be allocated under the following conditions:
a) accepting the Terms and Conditions herein,
b) participating in surveys available on OmniGeo websites,
c) replying to all the questions from the research questionnaire,
d) entering the correct address for the Voucher delivery.
4. Only adults can take part in the OmniGeo Project.
5. The survey participant may resign from the voucher. In such a case the voucher shall be assigned to another participant. Resignation from the voucher is final and irreversible.
5. Consumers’ Personal data is processed for contractual, marketing and legally justifiable purposes, as well as for the Administrator’s purposes, i.e. the direct marketing of products or services. The Consumer shall reserve the right to inspect, and request correction of their personal data, or request to cease processing thereof for marketing purposes.
The Consumer agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Organiser, for the purposes specified in Article 1, in accordance with provisions of law. The Consumer agrees to be sent news and commercial information from the Organiser or their contractors, to the given e-mail address.
Par. 2. Rules for distribution of vouchers for free of charge accommodation
1. After entering the OmniGeo website you will see panels informing about the current project. If the links „I take part in the survey” are inactive it means the project has finished. If it is possible to take part in the survey, the Participant gets a warranty of reservation of the Voucher for free of charge accommodation.
2. Reservation of a Voucher shall be activated automatically after the notification of participation in the survey published on OmniGeo website. Reservation means that while completing the survey, a Voucher with a unique number shall not be assigned to another person.
This guarantees the receipt of a Voucher for free of charge accommodation after meeting the provisions stipulated in Par. 1 of the Terms and Conditions herein.
3. Once the contact form on the OmniGeo website is filled in, no later than 5 days from that day, an individual Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall be prepared and send to the Project Participant.
4. The Participant is fully responsible for the correctness of data provided in the contact form. In case of indicating data of a different person , the Participant is obliged to compensate any costs bared by the Organiser in regards to generating the Voucher and sending it to a different person and additionally in regards to any claims against the Organiser.
5. OmniGeo reserves the right to choose any supplier of the Vouchers for free of charge accommodation – documents entitling the owners to free accommodation in a chosen group of hotels and other tourist facilities. In the current OmniGeo Project the Vouchers for free of charge accommodation are Eurorest hotel cheques.
Par. 3. Rules of completing and redeeming Eurorest hotel cheques in hotels
Hotel voucher Eurorest
1. The Euroresthotel cheque is a registered document which entitles maximum two persons to use the free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals in the Facilities included in the Catalogue of Hotels.
2. The maximum number of free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals to be used with the Eurorest hotel cheque, is listed in the field “Number of nights” on the cheque form.
3. The Eurorest hotel cheques can be combined, thus the accommodation period will be extended.
4. The Eurorest hotel cheque is valid from its issue date, to the date printed on the cheque in the field “Expiry date”, which cannot be extended. The accommodation period in any Facility should be completed on or before the hotel cheque expiry date.
5. The owner of the Eurorest hotel cheque, hereinafter referred to as Consumer, may use the cheque only once and in one, chosen Facility. The Facility is obliged to retain the hotel cheque upon the Consumer’s arrival.
6. The Eurorest hotel cheque is affixed with a metallic security sign and includes the following computer-printed fields: Cheque number, Expiry date, Number of nights. The fields: First Name, Surname and Address of Residence shall be completed by the Consumer in block capitals, using a ballpoint pen. The Consumer shall put their signature in the field “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
7. The Eurorest hotel cheque shall be deemed invalid upon its expiry date, if it has been damaged to the extent that one might question its authenticity, or completed by the Consumer against the rules stipulated in item 6, or should the Consumer fail to put their signature in the field: “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
8. No hotel cheque duplicates are issued, if the Consumer has lost or damaged their Eurorest cheque. The Consumer shall not receive the money or any other refund, for a hotel cheque that has not been utilized.
Catalogue of Hotels
9. Catalogue of Hotels containing a list of all Facilities required to receive the Consumer, may be found at https://www.eurorest.net, and contains the following information on each Facility:
9.1. Periods in which the Facility shall accept the Consumer;
9.2. Daily number and type of meals provided by the Facility to the Consumer;
9.3. The binding rates for the Consumer arriving to the Facility:
9.3.1. For Facilities offering free of charge accommodation, these are mandatory catering fees
, which make up the daily rates per one adult person, inclusive of meals and standard hotel services, as declared by the Facility;
9.3.2. For Facilities offering discounted accommodation with meals, these are discounted daily rates, which make up the rates per one adult person, inclusive of meals and standard hotel service, as declared by the Facility.
Rights and obligations of the Facilities
10. Facilities shall accept the Consumers, as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
11. Facilities shall provide the Consumers the minimum 2 meals per day during the entire period of stay.
12. In case of absence of vacancies at the time requested by the Consumer or in the period of accepting the participants designated by the Facility, the Facility reserves the right to refuse reservation.
13. Facilities may decline to provide services to the Consumer, or terminate the services provision forthwith, shall the participant fail to comply with the rules specified in the Terms and Conditions herein, or infringe the rules of the facility.
Rights and obligations of the Consumer
14. Prior to the arrival to the Facility, the Consumer is obliged to a direct and individual contact with the particular Facility in order to make a reservation, and confirm the rates for the participant, binding in the Facility.
15. The Consumer is obliged to specify the time and the length of their stay in the Facility, of which they shall inform the Facility staff during the reservation process.
16. The condition, of the Consumer being provided the services by the Facility, is the Consumer covering the fees based on the rates
applicable at the time of the stay. The charges must be paid in advance, in the amount equal to the number of nights, for each adult individual. The rates are listed in the Facility’s offer in the Catalogue of Hotels.
17. The Consumer is obliged to make their own round trip travel arrangements.
18. When taking advantage of additional paid services offered by the Facility, such as: sports facilities, phone, additional beds, parking and etc., the Consumer is obliged to cover those services as per the rates and within the periods specified in the Facility rules, or as agreed individually.
Par. 4. Handling and delivery charges for the voucher for free of charge accommodation
1. Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall be delivered to a survey Participant by traditional post to the address indicated in the address form.
2. The Project Organiser shall make every effort to deliver the Voucher to the Participant immediately. In view of the fact that OmniGeo delivers the vouchers to the Project Participants by means of external postal operators, the voucher delivery time is dependent on the postal operator procedures. The maximum Voucher delivery time shall not exceed 30 days from the date of filling in the contact form by the survey participant.
3. The Organiser shall undertake the allocation of Vouchers to survey participants, conditioned by full completion of the survey questionnaire. Allocation of a Voucher means that it may be collected by an authorized person, once they have covered the delivery charge.
4. The delivery fee of a Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall depend on the form of payment. The fee includes the cost of delivery and is the only and final amount covering the issue and delivery of a Voucher, expense of the survey participant. Project participant shall individually choose a convenient form of payment.
5. The Project Organiser shall reserve the right to alter the fee in the future.
Par. 5. Complaints and other rights of Survey Participants
1. In case the postal delivery from the Project Organiser contains no Voucher or the Voucher delivered to the Participant is damaged or contains errors, the Participant shall be obliged to return the Voucher to the mailing address of the Organiser. The delivery costs shall be returned to the Participant.
2. In case of any other reservations the Project Participant may have as to the receipt of the Voucher, they may launch a complaint in writing to the Organiser’s mailing address or e-mail address indicated on the OmniGeo website or via the online contact form published on the website.
3. The complaint launched by the Project Participant shall be investigated within seven days of the organiser’s receipt of information the Voucher to be complained about, or statement of claim.
4. In case of acceptance of the complaint, the Project Participant shall receive from the Project Organiser a valid Voucher, or otherwise shall be reimbursed the fees they have incurred.
5. The participant who completed the address form published on OmniGeo website, may decline the Voucher for free of charge accommodation within fourteen days of its receipt, by sending a written notification to that effect, to the mailing address of the Organiser. To retain the fourteen-day withdrawal period, it shall be sufficient to issue a notification before it expires.
6. In case the Project Participant declines the Voucher for free of charge accommodation which was collected by the Participant or sent to the Participant, the Participant is obliged to send it back on his own cost to the mailing address of the Organizer within 14 days of its collection. The cost of the return shall not be reimbursed.
7. If the Project Participant declining the Voucher for free of charge accommodation, under the terms of this paragraph, shall pay all or part of the fee for the Voucher, the money shall be returned to them immediately, upon receipt of the Voucher by the Organiser. The form of the money delivery shall be chosen only by the Project Organiser.
Par. 6. Organiser OmniGeo and its responsibility
1.The Organiser of this Action is TLG Travel Group LLC with its headquarters in 19801 Wilmington, DE, 108 West 13th Street, USA.
2. All correspondence to OmniGeo and the Project Organiser as well as complaints should be sent to: TLG Travel Group LLC, mailbox 2868, 50-458 Wroclaw 52, Wroclaw, Poland
3. The Project Organiser is not the tourist operator or a travel agent within the meaning of the package tour act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 223, item 2268).
4. The Project Organiser shall not be responsible for redeeming the voucher by the Participant in a hotel or another facility.
5. The Project Organiser shall not intermediate in making the stay reservations for the voucher owner in a chosen hotel or another facility.
6. The Project Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions. The Current Policy is always available on OmniGeo website.